Fallen Punter

I had quit gambling for good. I am now an author of my winning soccer picks guide book. This book teaches you 8 easy techniques in winning and guaranteed good profit! The below results are proofs. The picks below are genuine posted before and during the match (running ball compromised with the score and odds.)



Monday, September 6, 2010

Wayne Rooney cheated on pregnant wife: reports


News From Yahoo!

Similar to Ashley Cole and John Terry...

Will England be contained by the Swiss tomorrow?
If you think he is one of the key players. it will be very likely. I got no idea on how his influence on the England Team. I don't think he got much influence on the national team especially after his display in the World Cup.

Will Manchester United be affected by this news?
I bet it will. He is established in Man U as the effective Striker. If you dare to bet against the Devil. Try a shot. Don't forget that Man U players are all rounder.

1 comment: