Fallen Punter

I had quit gambling for good. I am now an author of my winning soccer picks guide book. This book teaches you 8 easy techniques in winning and guaranteed good profit! The below results are proofs. The picks below are genuine posted before and during the match (running ball compromised with the score and odds.)



Tuesday, June 15, 2010

European Teams are bound to Do Badly in World Cup!

My early World Cup prediction suck badly but as I analyse this low scoring world cup and I realise the european teams will not perform well in this world cup.

Reason 1: EURO is falling in value which mean the professional footballers in Europe are losing money.
Reason 2: The Terrain as mention in my guidebook. The field, the atmosphere and the ball made the game unpredictable. This is a huge disadvantage to the professional and benefit the underdog team greatly.

From now on Take the Odds against European Team.

No comments:

Post a Comment