Fallen Punter

I had quit gambling for good. I am now an author of my winning soccer picks guide book. This book teaches you 8 easy techniques in winning and guaranteed good profit! The below results are proofs. The picks below are genuine posted before and during the match (running ball compromised with the score and odds.)



Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My PC down and prepare for the next season

Recently my PC went down thus I was not able to update my website much and also I was busy with my job. Though hound by my creditors, I just have to stay strong and ignore them. I know as long as i stay focus, I will clear my debt soon.

My battle with scam and dishonest website has given my an idea to stop the idea of selling tip and instead i will be start a forum to invite my supporters (Those who bought my book) and gambler addict to join in. It will be 2 separate board for my supporters to share and alert one other of any good picks based on the techniques taught in my book.

The other board will be for people like me - compulsive gambler to have a rehabilitation place to share and confess their wrong doing. I strong believe gambling addicts are the best among drug addict, womanizer and alcoholic and they just need a chance to battle their dark side and start a new lease of life just like me. It have been long seen i bet a game and i am glad I manage to stay out of betting during world cup and best of all, I got a feedback for a supporter that he profited much during the world cup. Though only 1 technique is applicable, I am not surprised that he manage to win. Before that I was guiding his on the technique of off field factor and i am amazed that he had a talent in that area as he is very well informed.

My world cup pick are mainly for recreational purposes as I believe it is hard to win in such of major tournament. The major bookmaker will be controlling this market. I am glad that my overall pick did end up positive and no regret that i didn't stake a penny on it.

I thank everyone for their support again and be prepare for the next season and I will be getting ready too as well as launching my forum within a month.

Cheers!

Fallen Punter (SoccerGuideBook.com)

2 comments: