Fallen Punter

I had quit gambling for good. I am now an author of my winning soccer picks guide book. This book teaches you 8 easy techniques in winning and guaranteed good profit! The below results are proofs. The picks below are genuine posted before and during the match (running ball compromised with the score and odds.)



Saturday, July 10, 2010

World Cup 2010 3rd Place Match Tonight

Will Paul the Octopus get it right again?

Will Klose Overtake Ronaldo Scoring Record?
Will Diego Forlan OverShoot Villa and Sneijder to get the Golden Boot?
Will the Flu Hit Germany win against the return of Uruguay Lethal Strike Force Duo?

This game will seem to be another traditional high scoring 3rd placing game.


With Asian Handicap of +0.75. I should go for Uruguay.

Visit SoccerGuideBook.com to view my picks

No comments:

Post a Comment