Fallen Punter

I had quit gambling for good. I am now an author of my winning soccer picks guide book. This book teaches you 8 easy techniques in winning and guaranteed good profit! The below results are proofs. The picks below are genuine posted before and during the match (running ball compromised with the score and odds.)



Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Javier Pastore: I will be joining PSG


Javier Pastore has said he will be leaving Palermo to join Paris Saint-Germain once he has his medical with the French club.

Last week Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini revealed he had agreed to sell the 22-year-old Argentina international for a €43 million transfer fee.

And, speaking through his agent's official website, Dodici Corporation, Pastore said he is in the process of finalising his move to the Parc des Princes.

"You can say I am officially a PSG player, but I just need to have my medical and sort out other details. I am anxious to try this new adventure, PSG are a great club with great history," Pastore said.

Pastore is already eyeing trophies with his new club who recently signed former Palermo goalkeeper Salvatore Sirigu as they reunite in Ligue 1.

And, speaking of Palermo and his Sicilian memoirs, Pastore said: "I have the best memories and I want to thank my former team-mates, the directors and the fans.

"I leave with happiness, but inside my heart there is a little sadness."

Pastore joined Palermo in 2009 from Huracan and he played 69 Serie A games during his time in Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment