Fallen Punter

I had quit gambling for good. I am now an author of my winning soccer picks guide book. This book teaches you 8 easy techniques in winning and guaranteed good profit! The below results are proofs. The picks below are genuine posted before and during the match (running ball compromised with the score and odds.)



Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Did i win?

Someone asked me did i stake a bit of last few matches since i am spot on. I swear to god! No! Honesty i am tempted to but i know even i win these matches i will end up losing all because i will go for thrill! Or i get greedy. I just want to keep whatever cents and dollars i have and live normal and clear my debt slowly. I beg all my creditor to stop pushing me as i am really broke. Just give me a way out to repent myself. I just want to share some of my knowledge and live peacefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment