Fallen Punter

I had quit gambling for good. I am now an author of my winning soccer picks guide book. This book teaches you 8 easy techniques in winning and guaranteed good profit! The below results are proofs. The picks below are genuine posted before and during the match (running ball compromised with the score and odds.)



Thursday, October 21, 2010

Jackpot Yesterday - Now for 21 Oct 10 Selections

It seem a good start from what i deem a disastrous last week.

Today pick is based on Lesson 2 again of the guidebook for Italy Cup!



This above incident happened during Italy - Serbia for the Euro Cup qualifier.
The Venue of the incident will be what affect the Home team today.
This had affect Genoa last week in Serie A (Pardon me as i missed this important news last week)

Genoa - Grosseto
My Selection: Grosseto with 1.25 Asian Handicap.


Next... Let go to Champions League.

As what was used to selection yesterday jackpot will be used again on Lyon!


For the Match between Lyon and Benfica.
I will select Benfica with Asian Handicap of +0.5


Next Champions League selection is on Glasglow Rangers and Valencia
Based on Lesson 4, it seem it is still quite short of 1 match to a better safety zone.

I believe the winning for 85-90% for Valencia to win this game.
To be safe in case of a draw, I will go for Valencia with an Asian Handicap of -0.25

No comments:

Post a Comment