Fallen Punter

I had quit gambling for good. I am now an author of my winning soccer picks guide book. This book teaches you 8 easy techniques in winning and guaranteed good profit! The below results are proofs. The picks below are genuine posted before and during the match (running ball compromised with the score and odds.)



Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Selection on 20th Oct 2010

Although the selection was pretty much even out, It was not a good result to me for the fact the there are more accidents! However this is a good sign that it show nothing is 100% and do not be complacent. Nevertheless despite such downfall, the technique is always reusable.

Today My Selection are:

02:45
UEFA Champions League
Marseille - MSK Zilina
MSK Zilina+1.5**BEST BET**

02:45
UEFA Champions League
Ajax Amsterdam - Auxerre
Ajax Amsterdam-0.75**BEST BET*

This is based on Lesson 2 on this Picture.


What come down must go up and last couple of week is deem as a disaster to me so hope this week is another start to a good winning streaks.

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment