Fallen Punter

I had quit gambling for good. I am now an author of my winning soccer picks guide book. This book teaches you 8 easy techniques in winning and guaranteed good profit! The below results are proofs. The picks below are genuine posted before and during the match (running ball compromised with the score and odds.)



Saturday, August 14, 2010

EPL Opening Matches

Today is the start of new English Premier League Season!
With so much news and transfer, I can't help but bring up 2 matches.
Those who bought my book will know that Fulham and Aston Villa will not perform well today.

The Reasons are:

Mark Schwarzer is desperate to leave Fulham for Arsenal and this will surely spark a morale issue in the Team as one of the key player has set his mind to leave.



The departure of Martin O'Neil will surely have a negative impact of the team while they are seeking for a replacement. This proven manager have done well for the villan last season and was highly respected by all the players.

Visit: SoccerGuideBook.com for my selection today.

No comments:

Post a Comment