Fallen Punter

I had quit gambling for good. I am now an author of my winning soccer picks guide book. This book teaches you 8 easy techniques in winning and guaranteed good profit! The below results are proofs. The picks below are genuine posted before and during the match (running ball compromised with the score and odds.)



Sunday, August 8, 2010

Free Premium Pick Posted! Good Luck!

GOOD LUCK FOR THE CANADIAN MATCH LATER!
Visit SoccerGuideBook.com to view the FREE PREMIUM PICK.


Today will be the preview of EPL with this year top favorite clashing with each other.
Chelsea and Manchester United to square off in the charity shield match.


As the start of the EPL is the first step to prove my guidebook credibility.
It was indeed a few tough month for me to struggle with debt, quit gambling and working non stop.
In the other hand I had to maintain this website and proved the best tips as i can to my readers. Recently it may not be up to my own expectation but nevertheless I shall fight on. as I fought off the scam soccer site and unmask them. Though i had the backlash from these thugs, I am sure my honesty will prove myself more than anything.

I had fight my urge to punt or bet on soccer though i admit my heart still itch whenever I pass y Singapore Pools as this is the only place left for me to punt. I can proudly say I have quit and I will quit permanently.

I hope those who are in the boat as me to stay strong as fight on. Start anew and get your life back.

No comments:

Post a Comment