Fallen Punter

I had quit gambling for good. I am now an author of my winning soccer picks guide book. This book teaches you 8 easy techniques in winning and guaranteed good profit! The below results are proofs. The picks below are genuine posted before and during the match (running ball compromised with the score and odds.)



Sunday, August 22, 2010

Posted FREE PREMIUM PICK!!!

Aston Villa was trashed 6-0 by Newcastle. It should happen last week if I make more effort to find out more about west ham. West ham is also in a mess after Zola left.

Those who bought my guidebook will know what to bet tomorrow for Man City and Liverpool match if Man U win tonight! :) We hope!!

Nevertheless the Premium pick for today is posted for Brazil Serie A and Poland match and
there may be 2 premium star pick at 12:15-12:30am later and 1:45am- 2am.

These 2 picks later are based on my upcoming new book on running ball.

View SoccerGuideBook.com

1 comment:

  1. Premium Tips Post For Finland Ykkonen. Good Luck at be patience!

    ReplyDelete