Fallen Punter

I had quit gambling for good. I am now an author of my winning soccer picks guide book. This book teaches you 8 easy techniques in winning and guaranteed good profit! The below results are proofs. The picks below are genuine posted before and during the match (running ball compromised with the score and odds.)



Monday, August 30, 2010

Arjen Robben likely to miss rest of 2010, say Bayern Munich


With one of it key player and influential player out, there was no doubt that Bayern Munich were shocked 2-0 at Kaiserslautern on Friday night in the Bundesliga.

I certainly missed that due to my busy schedule - working on my new book and my job as also..... my internet payment.. Its a money world as long as you pay you get it back.

Hope those who bought my book spotted this and benefited from this technique.

No comments:

Post a Comment