Fallen Punter

I had quit gambling for good. I am now an author of my winning soccer picks guide book. This book teaches you 8 easy techniques in winning and guaranteed good profit! The below results are proofs. The picks below are genuine posted before and during the match (running ball compromised with the score and odds.)



Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Premium Tips vs Complimentary Tips

Many Readers asked me what is the different between the Complimentary Tips and Premium Tips.
Those who bought my guidebook has known the different.

Complimentary picks are usually analyzed based on small stats and using my techniques that pass certain percentage to deemed as a safe winning picks. The overall hit will be profitable if you have religiously follow all of them. Always stake a small wager on this picks.

Premium picks are actually what is taught in my book and using stats of the teams in previous match which have being experiment over 10 years to deem as a near sure win picks. Although accident will happen, it is rare. Thus a high wager of premium picks will definitely yield great return. But bearing in mind never stake more than you can afford.

For those are are interested in my Free Premium Picks (Available only in pre-season and off season only), Please contact me via my website: SoccerGuideBook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment