Fallen Punter

I had quit gambling for good. I am now an author of my winning soccer picks guide book. This book teaches you 8 easy techniques in winning and guaranteed good profit! The below results are proofs. The picks below are genuine posted before and during the match (running ball compromised with the score and odds.)



Friday, August 20, 2010

New Book on the drawing board

I am working on a New Book on Running Ball to aid those who enjoy the game of live wagering.

It should take a month to fully complete and launch the product.

Currently I am back on track after a bad patch (You see! Accident do happen!) and I have posted Complimentary Picks and FREE PREMIUM TIPS Tonight.

The STAR PICK:
01:00H(+8 GMT)
Denmark Division 1
Viborg - Skive IK
Take Viborg-0.5

For the rest of the FREE PICKS, Please visit SoccerGuideBook.com

I am monitoring an later game which has the potential to be the STAR BET at running ball - Visit SoccerGuideBook.com at 4am to view the pick but may not be compulsory.

No comments:

Post a Comment