Fallen Punter

I had quit gambling for good. I am now an author of my winning soccer picks guide book. This book teaches you 8 easy techniques in winning and guaranteed good profit! The below results are proofs. The picks below are genuine posted before and during the match (running ball compromised with the score and odds.)



Thursday, July 1, 2010

New Findings....These site are run by same people.

Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!

As I go further into my investigation, I realised that fixedmatchtips.com, soccerbettingtipster.com and Asianpunter.com are all linked and run by 2 guys in their late 20s.

These site owners asked why am i doing this as it don't do me any good! For the sake of 1 reader of mine, I feel it is worth it. Even it affect or ruining my business and reputation as they post fake claim on me. It is amazing that all many tip site are run by same people. No wonder people lost faith and with such net casting methods, a lot of good site will be tarnished by them.

Nevertheless, I have made some demands for them to remove their fake accusation on me.
I will not relent to such irresponsible site but everyone deserved a chance. I will remove what I posted earlier once they cleared everything they made about me and make an apology. If not, we get to see the fact about them.

They can threaten me with lawsuit but i got the genuine facts and information to prove my claim. So let see........

3 comments:

  1. Haha. Indeed the 2 sites looks the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey bro! Jus back fm thailand.. Wat happen??

    Why they dare say u scamsite? I personelly tink nt worth it leh. But i been following u long enough to knw u r honest and much reliable. I can vouch for u 100%. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! He wana be LKY later becum TTDuria.

    ReplyDelete