Fallen Punter

I had quit gambling for good. I am now an author of my winning soccer picks guide book. This book teaches you 8 easy techniques in winning and guaranteed good profit! The below results are proofs. The picks below are genuine posted before and during the match (running ball compromised with the score and odds.)



Saturday, July 3, 2010

Today Quarter Final Match... Hot and Smokely


It is more of a battle for the coach and the fans. Will Messi be ruled out? Will Argentina Continue their 100% record in this World Cup? Will the last world cup incident affect the players' morale? What will be the best pick for this game? Stay tuned for my Free pick at SoccerGuideBook.com before the match.



With Spain the hot favorite to reach semi final, will they overcome the Asian Handicap of -1 goal? Will the south America team create another surprise? Stay tuned for my pick before the match at SoccerGuideBook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment