Fallen Punter

I had quit gambling for good. I am now an author of my winning soccer picks guide book. This book teaches you 8 easy techniques in winning and guaranteed good profit! The below results are proofs. The picks below are genuine posted before and during the match (running ball compromised with the score and odds.)



Thursday, July 22, 2010

SoccerGuideBook.com Forum

My New Forum is Up for registration. However I still need to touch up some areas to make it more presentable.
This forum is mainly a Rehabilitation ground for Gambling Addict like me as well as for Soccer Pick Technique Pointer Exchange.

The Soccer Expert Forum is ONLY for members who bought my guidebook as all the picks and selection will be based on the techniques taught in my guide book. So the members can alert one other of any news and picks.

Sign Up Now! at SoccerGuideBook.com

1 comment: