Fallen Punter

I had quit gambling for good. I am now an author of my winning soccer picks guide book. This book teaches you 8 easy techniques in winning and guaranteed good profit! The below results are proofs. The picks below are genuine posted before and during the match (running ball compromised with the score and odds.)



Saturday, May 8, 2010

16 wins 3 draws and 4 losses!! Final tips.... No More

This shall be my final picks to post here

Lesson 6 on Ad Hoc =

Take Kilmarnock level at running ball 0-0
FC Vestsjaelland +0.25 at running ball 0-0

Good Luck!

Please note that only those who bought my guidebook can email and ask me for pointers.
as I have an agreement with someone not to post my picks here anymore.
Those who have bought my book, I am sure you will find it useful.

Do not spam me for tips anymore unless you are willing to buy it. :D

Take care all and thank you!
Buy my guide book now!!! because I and thinking of increasing the price of the this book by Next Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment