Fallen Punter

I had quit gambling for good. I am now an author of my winning soccer picks guide book. This book teaches you 8 easy techniques in winning and guaranteed good profit! The below results are proofs. The picks below are genuine posted before and during the match (running ball compromised with the score and odds.)



Wednesday, May 5, 2010

few picks for tonight.

These may be the last few picks i will post in my blog.

I realise there are people just waiting for these picks.

But i will continue to assist those who bought my book.

My picks:
Based on lesson 4: denmark aalborg +0.25(odd change to level) and austria sv reid +0.25.

Based on lesson 1: lens -1

Bet with caution! As the bubble may burst soon.

There may be 1 more pick before 4am based on lesson 7. Awaiting for full result.

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment