Fallen Punter

I had quit gambling for good. I am now an author of my winning soccer picks guide book. This book teaches you 8 easy techniques in winning and guaranteed good profit! The below results are proofs. The picks below are genuine posted before and during the match (running ball compromised with the score and odds.)



Sunday, May 2, 2010

Chapter 4 on Motivation

Major League Soccer:

While Watching Barca banging in 2 goals, I spotted MLS soccer DC united vs New York Red Bulls in progress at 0-0.
Major league soccer seem to become one of the known league.

I go to MLS website to read about the preview: I spot something!

"United eye first win against I-95 rivals New York

Carey Talley vs. Juan Pablo Angel – Injury-hit United brought Emilio back into the fold this week to boost their attack, but the D.C. back line remains badly undermanned. Talley will likely partner with Devon McTavish in central defense and simply must keep tabs on the Red Bulls’ prolific Colombian striker

He said it

We just need to go out and get our first result. We all know that. And we’re going to do that Saturday night.”—United general manager Dave Kasper explains how his confidence-starved side can reverse their early-season struggles

From the interview states that the confidence level at DC united is at all time low moreover the team is badly hit by injuries especially the defense. The GM states first result which may mean win to reader but in depth he know a result mean trying not to lose."

It is very safe to take the Red Bull at Level Ball or (+0.25 if you are playing very safe) on Asian Handicap
Stake a reasonable wager will do as I mentioned earlier I am not a good psychologist.
I am pretty confidence that DC won't win this match.

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment