Fallen Punter

I had quit gambling for good. I am now an author of my winning soccer picks guide book. This book teaches you 8 easy techniques in winning and guaranteed good profit! The below results are proofs. The picks below are genuine posted before and during the match (running ball compromised with the score and odds.)



Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Today Good Pick for 4am Match

Based on my guide book Lesson 4,

Primera B Nacional Argentina (Argentina B)

Take San Martin Tucuman +1 Handicap.

Good Luck!

Thanks All for your Support!

5 comments:

  1. Bro, thks 4 this pick. U told 95% win n i showhand my last week winning on tis win.
    Yr book is great! Taught me a lot of tings. Ya. Lesson 4. Btw u knw ur book price 31.50 last sun 4d come out 1st prize but last 2 num diff. Unless the full stop is 0. Hehehe. Go san martin tucuman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goalless! Woot! Bro, u de best! Unbelieveable! Super! Mighty! God! All the best stuff i can say.

    Ke tou to u!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrat. I did not waste my $ on yr book. And thks 4 this pick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yoz Bro,thx for ur great tips

    ReplyDelete