Fallen Punter

I had quit gambling for good. I am now an author of my winning soccer picks guide book. This book teaches you 8 easy techniques in winning and guaranteed good profit! The below results are proofs. The picks below are genuine posted before and during the match (running ball compromised with the score and odds.)



Sunday, May 2, 2010

My story......

While promoting my guidebook. I come across few people doubting my story. Its okay with me and i've got no right to force anyone to believe.

This blog supposed to be my secret confession ground and a place to relieve my feeling.

But i had ex-friend to say i am a stupid gambler and anyhow play. He was right but i am not stupid just act of impulse. That is when i start to post some tips and then feel i should write. Indeed writing ease me a lot from temptation and ill thought. I thank the handful of kind person who bought my guidebook. I am sure it will profit u guys a lot! Thank you again!

2 comments:

  1. Hello! :) I read ur post in stomp and hope that you will not give up hope and continue to work towards your aim in quitting gambling! Kudos on your effort in trying to quit gambling! good job! :) jia you, you can do it. =) I'm sure that as long as we all try to do what is right and keep out of our past mistakes..slowly, we will be able to acheive it one day! hope ya have the strength to keep working towards it, and don't give up hope. =) really good effort in trying to quit this bad habit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Very Much! I never know I got so much support on the net. In real life, I got condemn by people I know.

    I know my strength lies on you guys support! I swear I won't ever put a dime on gambling else God will take my life.

    ReplyDelete