Fallen Punter

I had quit gambling for good. I am now an author of my winning soccer picks guide book. This book teaches you 8 easy techniques in winning and guaranteed good profit! The below results are proofs. The picks below are genuine posted before and during the match (running ball compromised with the score and odds.)



Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Another site fight back.

After exposing soccerbettingtipster.com loophole,as expected they to get back on me. I see some forum accusing me of cheating and my guidebook is lousy.

He create a blog http://scamsoccersites.blogspot.com and said I scam over SGD$3000!!
So funny, who was spend $3000 on tips? Childish!
If it is true... Please Lodge a police report. What are you waiting for?

In return he try to explain himself showing past odds that shown a greater handicap different. Haha! I surprised he has screenshot on that. Rather it is photoshopped.

He is right that i bought this domain SoccerGuideBook.com
on 16 May 2010. He forget I started this blog a long time back that make me decide to buy a domain to start a website.

Take a look at it:
http://www.soccerbettingtipster.com/scamsoccersites/soccerguidebook.html

Do not laugh too much...
I wonder why he keep the screenshot of previous odds.

Look at line 1 of his pick:
As he "clarify" he is taking exceptional odds, so he mean Greece give 0.25 or South Africa?

We take pick based on the starting odds to the current odds when the game is kick off. If not why not post only Singapore Pool type of odd +1.5 when 2 good teams play against each other. Haha!

Take note that the owner of SoccerBettingTipster.com run Asianpunter.com as well. It is running on same server host, same presentation layout (he do not have good web programming skill - thus he used only front page type), indentical World Cup match select but DIFFERENT PICKS. Please view these 2 site at SoccerGuideBook.com/scamsite.php

No comments:

Post a Comment