Fallen Punter

I had quit gambling for good. I am now an author of my winning soccer picks guide book. This book teaches you 8 easy techniques in winning and guaranteed good profit! The below results are proofs. The picks below are genuine posted before and during the match (running ball compromised with the score and odds.)



Saturday, June 26, 2010

Serious Punters - Focus on MLS tomorrow morning.

As one of the lesson in my guide book states.. While everyone is focusing on the world cup, divert your attention to MLS.. Look for the MLS with many players in the world cup and bet against them.

I can be sure there will be a low score game in MLS as many players themselves will be watching the world cup game and will be less active. Haha.

Welcome to my new home: SoccerGuideBook.com

1 comment: