Fallen Punter

I had quit gambling for good. I am now an author of my winning soccer picks guide book. This book teaches you 8 easy techniques in winning and guaranteed good profit! The below results are proofs. The picks below are genuine posted before and during the match (running ball compromised with the score and odds.)



Sunday, June 6, 2010

Today Pick!

For those who seen my Marathon Picks...
I guess I have to delete it as I feel it is not healthy.
I was merely observing the odds movement and post.

This may give punter and my reader an encouraging impression of multiple bets.
Although overall there is profit on what i posted,I don't not wish to credit that. in my record

My fixed pick for today:
Chile Cup Santiago Morning +0.25
MLS Kansas City Wizards +0.5

2 comments:

  1. Bro, Looking Good ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FB bro

    that was BEAUTY picks today.
    2 picks 2 hit! tyvm

    ReplyDelete