Fallen Punter

I had quit gambling for good. I am now an author of my winning soccer picks guide book. This book teaches you 8 easy techniques in winning and guaranteed good profit! The below results are proofs. The picks below are genuine posted before and during the match (running ball compromised with the score and odds.)



Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I Found a New Home!!!! SoccerGuideBook.com

I have finally established a new website: SoccerGuideBook.com
These site is singlehandedly made by me and I am quite proud of it.
I do have some programming skill not to say most of the script are download and modify by me. :)

I will be posting my Free World Cup Picks in My New Home.
I thanks those who supported me and indirectly help me create this website.!

9 comments:

  1. Nice Site Bro! will Folo the Australia tip tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aust 1-0 Up and Hope Ghana can hold on or score 1 back. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slovaka score! 1 more for paraguay match.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a match.... tot italy equalised then happy like mad then offside :( then kanna scored then scored 1 back I sit upright then miss and FT. Sigh! Anw good pick for New Zealand. Hope more pick 2nite

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cameroon lvl!!!!!!!! Yes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bro just send u an email

    ReplyDelete