Fallen Punter

I had quit gambling for good. I am now an author of my winning soccer picks guide book. This book teaches you 8 easy techniques in winning and guaranteed good profit! The below results are proofs. The picks below are genuine posted before and during the match (running ball compromised with the score and odds.)



Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Goal Fest World Cup 2nd Stage....

It seems the games are getting hard to predict now and thus it is unsafe to continue to bet on.

The match is much1 sided and a backlash could happen anytime.
Nevertheless I am taking the Japanese to win handicap tomorrow.

I will temporary stop posting world cup pick unless I am 100% confident of winning.
I will focus on other complimentary picks with other ongoing leagues.
*Note: That My world cup are complimentary and is merely used for reference.
As There are limited and reliable past stats for me to predict the best outcome.

Feel Free to visit SoccerGuideBook.com


I will be exposing some of scam tip site owned by amatuer.
Just to kick out all the black sheep in this business.

Hope your readers who were scammed before to support me. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment