Fallen Punter

I had quit gambling for good. I am now an author of my winning soccer picks guide book. This book teaches you 8 easy techniques in winning and guaranteed good profit! The below results are proofs. The picks below are genuine posted before and during the match (running ball compromised with the score and odds.)



Tuesday, June 29, 2010

At War with a Soccer Tip scam Site.

Edited on 30 Jun 2010

fixedmatchtips has finally get back to me:

He mentioned his company name is Regal Organization with registration 53145234D.
After I check It was renewed yesterday. The ACRA site is under some maintenance and i wasn't able to get much details.

I will be investigating more into this site.
Without doubt the viewers count is questionable.
What was done to me yesterday is more probably soccerbettingtipster.com

2 comments:

  1. Bro, i support u and so far u nv even charge a cent for the free tips. Somemore i noe ur tip is real and ur book is great! His site is so fake... Also can scam noobs. Got 1k ppl view the tip but ghana no ppl see. Somemore ghana when got eat half ball... He may as well eat ten ball. His site sure wun last de.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i folo u since yr website start and i knw very well tat u r true and good at tip. Whos good and whos bad.. We knw. Ignore these real scam site and dun let them affect u.

    ReplyDelete