Fallen Punter

I had quit gambling for good. I am now an author of my winning soccer picks guide book. This book teaches you 8 easy techniques in winning and guaranteed good profit! The below results are proofs. The picks below are genuine posted before and during the match (running ball compromised with the score and odds.)



Thursday, May 6, 2010

1st and 3 losses come in 1 day.

This is really depressing to end my campaign of post pick with losses..

I apologise sincerely to those who took my picks. It is also a good reminder the win is not 100%. This causes what i m now.

Nevertheless...
Somehow i see MLS DC United leading 2-0, using lesson technique and odds observation. I pick CD Chiva USA level on level handicap running ball 0-0 at half time.
Although i m expecting a goal from the visitor in the 1st half. Alway play safe.

I will be observing the copa libertadores match. Will post it when every factor favor. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment