Fallen Punter

I had quit gambling for good. I am now an author of my winning soccer picks guide book. This book teaches you 8 easy techniques in winning and guaranteed good profit! The below results are proofs. The picks below are genuine posted before and during the match (running ball compromised with the score and odds.)



Friday, May 7, 2010

Ending this Campaign.. 14 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses

Thank everyone! while I continue to promote my book, I am also doing a part time job at night.
Though I ended this campaign with 14 wins 3 draws and 3 losses.

I do feel more like a loser bagging the 3 losses in a day. This is how i end up like this. Perhaps this is the undisclosed chapter lesson 8. Bet evenly and keep your capital. Nevertheless the 2 of the teams will return your the losses if you follow closely on my lesson 1. wait for 2 more games each.

Many readers asked me when will I be posting again. Seriously I do not know it myself. Most of the matches is ad-hoc and depend on the earlier matches result to determine the probability.
However if I come across a good pick of 95% winning rate. I wont hesitate to post it here. I believe those who bought my guide book will find it useful on betting your team. I guarantee you will make overall profit and good profit.

Hope to see you guy again. add me at facebook (fallenpunter@gmail.com) which i think this is a good interactive ground for all my supports.

Signing off.
FP

1 comment: