Fallen Punter

I had quit gambling for good. I am now an author of my winning soccer picks guide book. This book teaches you 8 easy techniques in winning and guaranteed good profit! The below results are proofs. The picks below are genuine posted before and during the match (running ball compromised with the score and odds.)



Tuesday, May 4, 2010

SWE Div 1 : Running Ball: GAIS

Finally I negotiate with the customer service officer to retain my internet service for 1 week.
I told her I will try to pay up by this week.

Hopefully I can get some sales and donation. :(
7 books to sell by this week..
Hope I get some more support!


Anyway I was unable to post the match on Sweden Allsenskan earlier.
There was 1 pick on based on Lesson 4(reviewed book)

The starting odds to take GAIS goteborg was +0.25 or +0.5.

Its Half time at 0-0. Maybe you can win a bit by stake 70% of your bet on Handicap +0.25 and 30% on Level Ball.

1 comment:

  1. well done bro.... u did it again. amazing. truly amazing

    ReplyDelete