Fallen Punter

I had quit gambling for good. I am now an author of my winning soccer picks guide book. This book teaches you 8 easy techniques in winning and guaranteed good profit! The below results are proofs. The picks below are genuine posted before and during the match (running ball compromised with the score and odds.)



Sunday, May 2, 2010

lesson 5 winning pick today.

belgium league 2 - brusell +0.5 on asian handicap

Lesson 5 will not be published.

The odds for liverpool drop to 0.5... Heavy on the home team. Hope they perform their best for pepe last match at home.

While watching it, remember to stake on brussels fc +0.5. Good luck! :)

There will be another pick on french league to be posted at midnight based on lesson 1.

3 comments:

  1. I whacking on brussels!! :-) huat ah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah. Knn! Song song 9 jurong! Nex time dun gif me such pick. Heart attack sia! Last min win. But veri song! Tyvm. U pro!

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome! Glad u win and hope u on the roll for next game. Thanks for support my guidebook. Appreciated

    ReplyDelete