Fallen Punter

I had quit gambling for good. I am now an author of my winning soccer picks guide book. This book teaches you 8 easy techniques in winning and guaranteed good profit! The below results are proofs. The picks below are genuine posted before and during the match (running ball compromised with the score and odds.)



Monday, May 3, 2010

Expressing my gratitude

I am deeply with so many people in fact strangers supporting me.
I am so happy that my guidebook have some responses. I believe it will be very useful and guarantee profitable to all the reader here.
Alas! I have to sell 1500 copies to clear my debt! and it is 1496 copies to go
.

Nevertheless it is your support that give me strength to move on.
I will continue to fight on.

As my internet connection may get cut off anytime today, I will try other alternative to communicate with you good people out here..

I have created a facebook account and hope you guys can add me as friends and at time I can send you guys some pick I spot. But don't expect 100% win.
Add me at facebook: fallenpunter@gmail.com


Regards,
Fallen Punter (aka FP)

No comments:

Post a Comment