Fallen Punter

I had quit gambling for good. I am now an author of my winning soccer picks guide book. This book teaches you 8 easy techniques in winning and guaranteed good profit! The below results are proofs. The picks below are genuine posted before and during the match (running ball compromised with the score and odds.)



Saturday, May 1, 2010

Prediction for France Ligue 1 Running Ball - Lesson 4 will be reveal after the match

I am personally not good with Lesson 4.

My understanding of the game reveal the current Match of Auxerre and Marseille should be an away win.


Auxerre however is currently at top form but they start the campaign to avoid relegation then top 10. Their objective is upgrading show the management do not have great ambition and Auxerre had done their objective. The League Champion is Marseille.

But to play safe. Take Marseille with AH of level ball at current score 0-0.
Do not over stake as I told you I am not a psychologist.

Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment