Fallen Punter

I had quit gambling for good. I am now an author of my winning soccer picks guide book. This book teaches you 8 easy techniques in winning and guaranteed good profit! The below results are proofs. The picks below are genuine posted before and during the match (running ball compromised with the score and odds.)



Sunday, June 19, 2011

Granada promoted to La Liga


Granada will play in the top flight of Spanish football for the first time since 1976 after sealing promotion on away goals after a 1-1 draw in Elche.

After a goalless first leg, the Spanish second division play-off final second leg saw Nigerian striker Odion Jude Ighalo give Granada the lead after 28 minutes; the striker rounding the goalkeeper before slotting home.

Xumetra pulled a goal back with ten minutes left to set up a nervous finale, but having played in the fourth tier of Spanish football just six years ago, Granada's spirit saw them through and they join Real Betis and Rayo Vallecano in the top-flight next season.

2 comments:

  1. hey there, i cant find a way to contact u.. emailed but no replies. Im interested in your book. But would like to know if you are so good in soccer gambling then why you had that slogan?
    "I am a compulsive gambler and Now I lost everything.... Everything in life.. :("

    If you have lost everything as a gambler, so what is your formula?

    Im interested but need some assurance, can u tell me what email to contact you?

    I hope is not another scam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My email is fallen punter@gmail.com, or you may like to add me on Facebook.com/fallenpunter

    Compulsive and knowledge is a different world altogether. Ask yourself, how much you want to win? If you don't know then you are in danger of being in the same boat. When you win, do you stop or you just wanna have fun?
    Can you take losses or you will go all out to recoup?

    I have been in facebook for more than a year and my facebook is a open concept, anyone can feedback. I won't explain why this is not a scam cos even scam websites will deny. Being in facebook already explain all.

    No hurry just take your time to decide. It still a long time for the next season.

    ReplyDelete