Fallen Punter

I had quit gambling for good. I am now an author of my winning soccer picks guide book. This book teaches you 8 easy techniques in winning and guaranteed good profit! The below results are proofs. The picks below are genuine posted before and during the match (running ball compromised with the score and odds.)



Friday, July 22, 2011

Chile International Vidal set to join Juventus.


Bayer Leverkusen's Arturo Vidal confirms that he will join Juventus.
The dynamic Chile international midfielder is off to Turin, bringing speculation over the player's future to an end. Vidal revealed that he is eagerly anticipating the move.

"I am happy, this is a big and important step in my career. I take a lot of experience with me from Germany and I know that I can achieve a lot with Juventus," he told Bild before boarding the flight to Turin.

The deal began to near completion yesterday when Bayer Leverkuen sporting director Rudi Voller travelled to Italy for negotiations. The 24-year-old, who can operate in defence or midfield, will sign a five-year deal and earn around €3 million a season, according to Bild.

Italian publication Tuttosport reported yesterday afternoon that Juventus will pay €10.5m up front, which could rise to €12m. 30 per cent of the transfer fee is due to be paid to Vidal's former club Colo-Colo.

Leverkusen was unwilling to sell its prized asset to rivals Bayern Munich, and with the Chilean's contract up in June 2012, they decided to sell him this summer rather than risk losing him for nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment