Fallen Punter

I had quit gambling for good. I am now an author of my winning soccer picks guide book. This book teaches you 8 easy techniques in winning and guaranteed good profit! The below results are proofs. The picks below are genuine posted before and during the match (running ball compromised with the score and odds.)



Saturday, July 16, 2011

Juventus in talks with Rossi



They may not be bidding for Carlos Tevez, but Juventus are negotiating with Villarreal over the signing of Giuseppe Rossi, according to the
Rossi, 24, has been strongly linked with a move away from his Spanish club this summer, with Juve leading the race to acquire his services.

''Juventus and Villarreal are negotiating,'' Rossi's agent Federico Pastorello told Tuttosport. ''We are optimistic. It's a positive sign that the two clubs are negotiating.

''We hope that the deal will be completed soon. It's clear that we are talking about an important player and Juventus are pushing strongly (for the deal to be done) while Rossi would be delighted to move there.''

The former Manchester United striker has a £33 million buy-out clause and enjoyed a fine season in Spain last term, scoring 32 goals in all competitions for the Yellow Submarine. He is under contract at Villarreal until June 2016.

2 comments:

  1. I am impressed, I must say. very seldom do I stumble upon a blog thats both educational and entertaining, and let me tell you, youve hit the nail on the head. Your post is important; the matter is something that not many of us are speaking intelligently regarding. i’m very happy that I stumbled across this in my explore for one thing relating to it. penganalisis tautan balik

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your informations , i like the website very much 백링크

    ReplyDelete