Fallen Punter

I had quit gambling for good. I am now an author of my winning soccer picks guide book. This book teaches you 8 easy techniques in winning and guaranteed good profit! The below results are proofs. The picks below are genuine posted before and during the match (running ball compromised with the score and odds.)



Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Gudjohnsen joins AEK Athens


Former Chelsea and Barcelona forward Eidur Gudjohnsen has signed for Greek Super League side AEK Athens on a two-year deal.

Eidur Gudjohnsen won the Champions League with Barcelona in 2009
Gudjohnsen, 32, had been close to a move to Championship club West Ham, but after the deal stalled he quickly decided on a move to AEK.

The Icelandic international has played for Tottenham, Stoke and Fulham in the past 18 months but told AEK's official website he is now looking forward to the challenge of playing in a new country.

He said: "I'm happy and excited to be here. It is a new step in my career and a challenge for me. I will give it my all.''

Gudjohnsen won the Eredivisie with PSV as well as back-to-back Premier League titles during his time at Chelsea, while his spell at Barcelona culminated in winning the treble of La Liga, Copa del Rey and the Champions League.

No comments:

Post a Comment