Fallen Punter

I had quit gambling for good. I am now an author of my winning soccer picks guide book. This book teaches you 8 easy techniques in winning and guaranteed good profit! The below results are proofs. The picks below are genuine posted before and during the match (running ball compromised with the score and odds.)



Sunday, July 17, 2011

Weir, 41, signs for one more year at Rangers


Rangers captain David Weir has signed a one-year contract extension at Ibrox, and will begin his fifth season with the club.

The 41-year-old joined Rangers from Everton in 2007, and has made 162 appearances for the Scottish Premier League side.

“I can’t think of a better place to play my football,” Weir said.

“I’ve obviously got commitments to my family and from that point of view it’s not ideal, but football-wise it’s a one brainer.”

“This is the place I want to play and as long as the manager thinks I can still do a job then I’m happy to sign here.”

“The family thing is obviously a consideration but it works well for me at the moment because I have a good balance.”

“When I’m in Glasgow I’m focused on the football and doing what I need to the night before games and the likes. Things like rest that I might not get when I’m at home.”

“The same is true at home where my full focus can be on my family when I’m there.”

Despite not being guaranteed a starting berth in the Rangers side, Weir is certain that staying at Ibrox is the best place for him, and that manager Ally McCoist has been frank when selecting his team.

“Playing time was a consideration but the manager was honest,” Weir said.

“He said that he was trying to get players in and that there would be competition.”

“But he said it would be the players in form that would get a game and that’s all you can ask for, a level playing field.”

“Competition is a good thing for the club and for the team.”

“I don’t want to be guaranteed a game and I don’t think anyone wants that really.”

No comments:

Post a Comment