Fallen Punter

I had quit gambling for good. I am now an author of my winning soccer picks guide book. This book teaches you 8 easy techniques in winning and guaranteed good profit! The below results are proofs. The picks below are genuine posted before and during the match (running ball compromised with the score and odds.)



Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Emmanuel-Thomas has signed for Ipswich Town from Arsenal



Jay Emmanuel-Thomas has signed for Ipswich Town from Arsenal for a fee thought to be worth around £1 million.

Jay Emmanuel-Thomas spent time on loan at Cardiff last season
Emmanuel-Thomas was the captain of Arsenal's 2009 FA Youth Cup-winning side, but he only featured for the first team on five occasions and decided it was time to start playing first-team football.

"Obviously it came to the stage in my career at Arsenal where I needed to be playing games," he said. "I had a good time at Arsenal and I'm going to miss all the boys but my future is about me and I needed to move on.

"I was impressed with what Paul Jewell had to say. My goal is to play in the Premier League with Ipswich."

Emmanuel-Thomas, who tends to play either as a striker or on the wing, already has experience of Championship football, having previously featured on loan for Cardiff City.

No comments:

Post a Comment