Fallen Punter

I had quit gambling for good. I am now an author of my winning soccer picks guide book. This book teaches you 8 easy techniques in winning and guaranteed good profit! The below results are proofs. The picks below are genuine posted before and during the match (running ball compromised with the score and odds.)



Saturday, July 30, 2011

Sporting Lisbon signs Grenoble's Atila Turan


Sporting Lisbon has completed the signing of Grenoble left-back Atila Turan, the Portuguese club has announced.

The France Under-19 international reportedly joins Sporting on a free transfer following a wage dispute with Grenoble.

Turan has penned a five-year contract which will keep him at the Estadio de Alvalade until the summer of 2016, with a 30 million euro buy-out clause inserted into the deal.

At his official presentation, Turan praised Sporting's project and the products of the club's youth ranks.

"I know that [Luis] Figo and Cristiano Ronaldo played here. I know [coach] Domingos, who was the coach of Sporting Braga and he is very competent," Turan said. "I had other offers, but I was enthusiastic with Sporting's proposal from the start."

Turan has now become the 13th summer signing made by Sporting.

No comments:

Post a Comment