Fallen Punter

I had quit gambling for good. I am now an author of my winning soccer picks guide book. This book teaches you 8 easy techniques in winning and guaranteed good profit! The below results are proofs. The picks below are genuine posted before and during the match (running ball compromised with the score and odds.)



Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Greening quits Fulham for Forest


Versatile midfielder Jonathan Greening has left Fulham to join Nottingham Forest on a three-year deal - and could take the captain's armband.

The 32-year-old Scarborough-born schemer, who can play anywhere across the midfield four, began his career at York City before spending three years at Manchester United.

Greening has also played for Middlesbrough and West Brom, and was a fans' favourite at The Hawthorns where he was skipper for most of his spell there.

However, he only made 10 league appearances for the Cottagers last season and his move to the City Ground should ensure him more first-team football.

He will reportedly cost McClaren around £600,000 this time and is a contender for the captaincy this season following the release of Paul McKenna.

Jonathan Greening insists first-team football and a reunion with Steve McClaren were his reasons for swapping Fulham for Nottingham Forest.

Greening, who played under McClaren at Manchester United and Middlesbrough, started just six Premier League matches last season.

The 32-year-old has signed a three-year deal with Forest and is hoping to make more of an impact at the City Ground.

"I was looking to leave Fulham as I had not been playing as often as I would have liked," said Greening. "It was massively frustrating for me last season. I only started six games but I was on the bench every other week. It was disheartening to be training every week only to end up on the bench. Hopefully I can play a bigger part of things at Forest.

"For Steve to come in for me was brilliant. He is a big factor in why I have come here. I worked with him for two years at Manchester United and for three at Middlesbrough, so I know what he is all about.

"I am really looking forward to working with him again. He has a lot about him. He will do a really good job and it is a great benefit to have him here."

No comments:

Post a Comment