Fallen Punter

I had quit gambling for good. I am now an author of my winning soccer picks guide book. This book teaches you 8 easy techniques in winning and guaranteed good profit! The below results are proofs. The picks below are genuine posted before and during the match (running ball compromised with the score and odds.)



Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Palermo claim Pastore offer from a major European side.


Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini claims the club have received a €45 million offer for Javier Pastore from a major European side and believes his future will be settled in the next ten days.

Pastore, 22, has been linked with a number of the biggest clubs on the continent, but he has said he would like to remain in Serie A next season amid reported interest from Inter and Roma.

However, Zamparini says the offer has come from a club outside Italy and warned Roma will have to move quickly if they want to get their man.

"I heard from another great club on Monday, a European one and not an Italian side," Zamparini told Radio Radio. "They are an important European outfit. I spoke to their sporting director and I told them to talk to the player's agent.

"The person with whom I talked to asked me to lower Pastore's price from €50 million to €45 million. I'm only accepting cash though and no player exchanges.

"Roma need to hurry up if they want him as I think the situation will be resolved in the next ten days. I've not heard from anyone at Roma, though, even if it would be nice if Pastore did continue to play his football in Italy."

No comments:

Post a Comment