Fallen Punter

I had quit gambling for good. I am now an author of my winning soccer picks guide book. This book teaches you 8 easy techniques in winning and guaranteed good profit! The below results are proofs. The picks below are genuine posted before and during the match (running ball compromised with the score and odds.)



Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Mourinho keen on Adebayor


Jose Mourinho feels Real Madrid are more likely to sign Emmanuel Adebayor than Neymar or Sergio Aguero this summer. The 'Special One' had mentioned earlier that he need to sign one more player - a striker.

Adebayor, 27, has been frozen out of the first-team picture at Manchester City and has made clear his determination to return to the Bernabeu after joining the club on loan last season.

Mourinho has already outlined his hope that Madrid bring in a further striker this summer and has now suggested they are hopeful of securing a permanent deal for Adebayor.

"Neymar is a Santos player. Aguero belongs to Atletico Madrid," Mourinho said. "Adebayor is at Manchester City, but perhaps he is closer because he was our player for six months."

Mourinho's comments come as Adebayor again criticised City for the way they handled his omission from the pre-season tour of the USA.

He said. "I get an email, out of the blue, on my holidays telling me I wasn't going on the tour and they told me I am not going to train with the first team.

"It's an insult to me to tell me I am now only fit to train with the reserves. I will return to training but I feel I've been let down and disrespected."

No comments:

Post a Comment