Fallen Punter

I had quit gambling for good. I am now an author of my winning soccer picks guide book. This book teaches you 8 easy techniques in winning and guaranteed good profit! The below results are proofs. The picks below are genuine posted before and during the match (running ball compromised with the score and odds.)



Wednesday, July 13, 2011

QPR close to Dyer deal


QPR boss Neil Warnock has revealed the club are close to signing former England international Kieron Dyer.

Dyer, 32, is a free agent following his release by West Ham and, although he has suffered a series of injuries in recent years, Warnock feels it is worth giving him another chance to prove his worth.

"As far as I'm concerned it's a gamble worth taking," Warnock told the London Evening Standard. "He really impressed me in training and it looks like he has been working hard on his fitness throughout the summer.

"He has a lot of experience and is desperate to play in the Premier League again. I like the hunger he's got and he wants to prove a point. I really appreciate his commitment.

"There were other clubs in for him and he could have earned more money elsewhere, but he wants to play for QPR. He wanted to stay in London and I think he can really help us."

Speaking about the reported one-year deal, he added: "As far as I am concerned, we can't lose. We have protected ourselves. If things don't go well then we can always go our separate ways, it's a deal that suits both parties."

No comments:

Post a Comment